New - Outback Travel Australia Supporter program07-Feb-2018
New in 2018 is the Outback Travel Australia Supporter program
Supporters are people like you, who appreciate our honest reporting, people that recognise the value of our work and people who appreciate being able to email or phone us for individual help.
What are the benefits of being a supporter?
- Free entry in our annual prize draw. Prizes for 2018 include driving lights that have been tested on OTA Team vehicles and off-road driver training courses. Annual prize draw is open to OTA supporters only.
- Supporters have direct contact with Allan Whiting on Skype, FaceTime or Phone for personalised, unbiased advice on any 4WD or related topic. (Allan loves to share information and offer advice. Supporters can contact Allan directly by email to ask questions or make an appointment to talk on the telephone, Facetime or Skype)
- Supporter only invitations to join the OTA team on organised camping trips. (Costs for camping trips will be advised once organised. Supporters must be fully self-contained with camping equipment, camper-trailer, slide-on camper)
- Supporter invitations to off-road driving education days
- Supporter requests for articles, tests, story inclusions
- Satisfaction of knowing that you’re actively helping our informative website continue
- More benefits to be offered as Outback Travel Australia supporter base grows
How much does it cost to become a supporter?
Outback Travel Australia single or couple supporter membership costs only $35 per year. Payment can be made via PayPal, Visa or MasterCard (in person or by telephone) or Direct Deposit to our account.
Contact us here today to become a supporter. A new email will open, in the subject line, please type "Become an OTA Supporter - YOUR NAME"
Please copy and paste the following details into the email and fill in the requested information;
I would like to become an Outback Travel Supporter: (We will never, ever pass on your information, for any reason!)
State or Territory:
Please indicate your preferred payment method:
Electronic Funds Transfer (deposit payment directly to our account)
PayPal (payment request via PayPal to your email address)
Visa or MasterCard (we can take payments over the phone)
Why does Outback Travel Australia need supporters?
Since the website began in 2009, we’ve relied on advertising revenue to help us keep the website information flowing. Unfortunately, marketing managers are now spending more of their advertising budgets with Google, Facebook and other social media platforms.